Bunnies de Hawaii Five-0 retiradas da comunidade h50_bunny (merecemos estas fics em Português ou Espanhol também, levarei os links para a casa_de_ideas assim que traduzi-los:
- Originally posted by huntress69 at Six Bunnies For Adoption
Six nutty plot bunnies, a few of which I have offered up to other fandoms, so why not here also??
1. Counseling: Gay couples who attend a marriage counseling seminar are being murdered or robbed or whatever. Steve and Danny go undercover as a couple having difficulties in their marriage.
2. The Game Plan: Danny is getting hit on by a woman he doesn't like, and tells her that he is dating Steve. She doesn't believe him and he asks Steve to help him out. Steve has wanted Danny for quite some time and figures this is the perfect opportunity to seduce Danny into his bed.
3. Blind Date: The title says it all...Steve and Danny are set up on a blind date by mutual friends who are now married. Danny knew the husband, Steve knew the wife and the couple are convinced that their friends would be perfect for each other.
A) Steve accidentally eavesdrops on a conversation Danny is having with Chin and concludes Danny is dying, but the truth is, Danny is about to lose his apartment due to rezoning (they want to build a mini mall there or something.) Steve then, of course, confesses his love to Danny and tells Danny that they're going to live out the rest of their lives together, no matter how short a time they have left. This causes Danny to jump to the conclusion that Steve is dying and doesn't have much time left.
B) Danny overhears Kono and Chin talking about "Steve having six months to live" and doesn't know they are talking about a character on a soap opera who happens to be named Steve. Steve finds out and goes all out playing the part of a dying man to make Danny nuts - but Steve is unaware that Danny is a total wreck because he's in love with Steve.
4. Brownies: Danny saves Toast's life and gets a special thank you gift from his mother in the form of hash brownies, which she brings to the task force offices. Before Danny can get rid of them, Steve eats half a pan. Danny finds out, but before he can get control of the situation, Steve goes to a meeting with the Governor or interrogates a suspect...you pick a scenario. Oh, Steve is also horny as all hell.
5. Who Are You? (I love amnesia fics and wrote one in the SGA fandom and had one written for me in the SPN fandom):
A) First Time: Danny gets a knock on the head and loses his memory. Due to a verbal misunderstanding, he thinks he and Steve are lovers (which they're not, not yet anyway). Or you can make it as Steve who loses his memory. Variations: 1) Steve lets him think that, because he has wanted Danny for so long, yet after they make love for the first time, Steve is racked with guilt. 2) Danny pretends to lose his memory to seduce Steve into his bed.
B) ER: Danny loses his memory of the past 6 (or however long you want it) months and was straight before he hooked up with Steve. The doctor says Danny's memory has to come back on its own and Steve has to sit back and watch Danny hit on women.
6. Twins: Danny has a (gay) twin brother who meets (bisexual) Steve and they hit it off. Danny's brother figures out that Danny is in love with Steve and convinces Danny to pretend to be his brother so he and Steve can be together. The morning after, Danny is racked with guilt (I love guilt LOL).
That's it...for now.
- Originally posted by bachaboska at Slash bunny #2
Next plot-bunny for you guys (sorry for any mistakes- my english isn't perfect... :/) Steve McGareth and his father were murdered in their house. People who do that to them walked free...now one very angry NavyGhost is going to make them pay- as soon as he will find somebody who actually can sees him.
Danny's first night at his new house (very very cheep house because nobody wants to stay there longer than a few days...;D) turns to be disaster- he just met Steven McGareth- ghost of victim form Danny's new investigation.
Steven is ecstatic- he just got next chance to catch people who destroyed his life, Danny thinks he just got crazy...
Plus Steve spending to much time watching Danny under shower, a lot of UST, sexual frustration when Steve looses contraction (eventually he learned how touch things but sometimes he still has some problems...it's hard to stay concentrated when you're...well - hard ;D) and can't finish what he started.
- Originally posted by huntress69 at One Dozen Random Bunnies
Yes, I have been told my mind is a scary place.
1) Steve secretly writes cheesy gay porno paperbacks. Danny uses his laptop and finds his latest one - a piece about a bisexual surfer who falls for a perfectly straight cop. Danny decides to finish the story for him...as it turns out Danny is anything but perfectly straight and has his own little fantasies about Steve.
2) Steve is listed in a magazine as the "number one most eligible bachelor" on the island and women begin to throw themselves at him. Which would be fine, except for the small fact that he's gay...and of course still in the closet...and in love with Danny.
3) Steve moves in with Danny while his house is being fumigated.
4A) Danny did a few porno flicks when he was in college to help pay for school. The guys that made the films show up on the island and give Danny a choice - either help them rob a bank or the films go public.
4B) Danny did a photo shoot for a gay magazine when he was in college to help pay for school. Now he's being blackmailed to change his testimony (and commit perjury) in a trial or the photos go public.
5) A knock on the head and Steve thinks he's 12 years old again.
6) Steve competes on "Iron Chef".
7) The team spends a night out at a fair.
8) Steve is kidnapped, and then rescued pretty quickly, before he is hurt...sort of. The team rescues him about 10 seconds after he's injected with truth serum.
9) The guys are in a new relationship and have to buy lube - and run into everybody at the store as they're trying to get to the check-out line.
10) Steve meets Danny's parents and his 'surrogate' family. They can be A) a biker gang, B) a bunch of hippies, or C) something you come up with that is totally off the wall and unexpected. Danny has 2 Fathers? Also, you have to make mention (or maybe make it a running gag in the fic) that Danny's father resembles infamous mobster "Sonny Corleone".
11) Steve really is a Ninja.
12) Steve and Catherine plan a weekend away on Maui...and how did Danny and Grace end up in the room next door? Not to mention that Grace keeps monopolizing Steve's time (he can't say no to her) and father and daughter seem to intrude on every romantic moment Steve and Catherine have. Throw in intrusive questions by Grace (who was prompted by Kono or Chin or Mary Ann or even Rachel) to Catherine about her relationship with Steve (maybe remarks like, "Steve took my Dad to San Diego. Did he ever take you?") and Catherine losing her temper at Grace in front of Steve.
GO FORTH AND WRITE!
- Originally posted by n0m_de_plum at Long Plot Bunny is Long
Crossposted to hawaii5_0slash
This bunny grabbed me by the throat. Only problem is, I couldn't figure out how to end it so...I really hope it gets adopted.
Rachel and Stan's marriage is on the rocks, and when they separate Rachel finds herself the pariah of Honolulu's upper-crust (think The Starter Wife). Basically overnight her support system in Hawaii is reduced to Danny.
She then gets to see that the situation isn't mutual since Danny has his Ohana who would do anything for him, and who've also accepted Grace since she's Danny's. This creates some resentment that he has that and she doesn't, and that she isn't as in control of him anymore.
I don't mean to make her out to be a villain. I just think that since Rachel got full custody even-though Danny's by all appearances a great father, she had enough control of the custody arrangement that she was allowed to move Grace out of NJ, she got remarried first, and is the wife of man who has wealth and influence...a mild power-trip would be understandable.
Since she's now losing control of most of the rest of her life she might get a bit possessive of the last person she has left, Danny. In the 'I was married to him, we have child together, I've known him longer than any of you people!' sort of way.
She also starts to notice and be bothered by his interactions with a certain SEAL, but isn't sure what she's actually seeing.
They really enjoy spending time together, but isn't that the basis of most friendships?
They're freakishly in tune with each other, but any two people who spend so much time together would be.
McGarrett sometimes seems like he's giving Daniel longing looks, but I could be totally misinterpreting that, I don't know if he likes men!
Finally it comes to a head with an Epic Freudian Slip
"Commander McGarrett, are you in love with my husband?!".....oops.
- Originally posted by misspuddle at Self-conscious Danny
I'm a big fan of broken!Danny, and inspired by this pic:
The reason Danny wears dress shirts and doesn't embrace the island's more relaxed dress code is that, despite his bravado, he's actually really self-conscious about his body (maybe he was teased when he was younger or by a bitch of a girlfriend) even more so with Steve whipping his shirt off at any given opportunity,
Steve catches Danny in the gym changing room after a workout and is utterly thrown by just how hot he looks with his sweats and his hair unkempt. Danny mistakes this for Steve being disapproving of his physique somehow. Steve waits for him and when Danny comes out of the shower just wearing a towel Steve is beyond speechless, and scared of making a fool of himself, makes his excuses and leaves. Danny however thinks this is proof that Steve thinks he's at best unattractive, at worst repulsive.
Steve arrives at the beach while Danny's learning to surf with Kono (and feeling very uncomfortable in just cutoffs). Danny immediately grabs his shirt and covers up, makes his excuses and leaves. Steve is hurt that Danny wouldn't ask him to teach him, not realising how embarrased/uncomfortable/unnatractive Danny feels around him (always a waiter to Steve's James Bond)
Cue lots of angst, hurt/comfort, with Steve eventually persuading Danny that he loves his guns even more than the ones he usually plays with =D
- Originally posted by dreamwind83 at Kink Prompt
Steve never knocks. Danny knows that but he really doesn't expect for Steve to just stroll into his house late one evening and catch Danny
masturbating. Even worse, he catches Danny masturbating while watching Steve's old Kukui High Football games. Confused Steve leaves. Later he decides to test the waters and shows up again in the middle of the night at Danny's apartment. In. His. Football. Uniform!
- Originally posted by huntress69 at Steve buying condoms and/or lube
I was in CVS today and while waiting for my 'scrip, I wandered the store.
I know there are shelves and shelves of each LOL, but my bunny is that Steve and Danny are about to embark on a first time and Steve goes to get some, figuring he'll get one box and one tube, but Steve gets "lost" as he tries to figure out what kind to buy. I'd like to see him meeting Danny at the check-out with a cart filled to the brim of boxes and tubes. (ETA: "I need a price check on Neon Condoms and chocolate lubricant!")
- Originally posted by fritti13 at Cult Fic
I need me some cult fic. The human sacrifice kind...
where the cult needs a certain short mainland haole to sacrifice to the volcano gods or something. Pretty please with pineapple on top? Slash or Gen.
- Originally posted by misspuddle at Danny walks in at an inopportune moment...
Danny's always walking into Steve's house unannounced...what happens if he walks in and Steve's...
either jerking off or having sex with someone (male or female, writer's choice)
They're just friends and it's an embarrassing moment (also revealing if Steve's with a guy)
Eventually leads to Steve/Danny love =D
- Originally posted by huntress69 at Steve With A Wife/Ex-Wife
Somebody give Steve an ex-wife.
And they filled out the paperwork for the divorce, but Steve shipped out, the wife had to fly away for a funeral, whatever, but the papers were never filed and they are still married. And on the day of Steve and Danny's wedding, the Justice of the Peace asks "Is there anyone here who objects to this union", guess who walks in and says "I object!"
- Originally posted by misspuddle at Emotionally whumped Danny (Steve/Danny)
Danny know he's good at his job and he's a good dad, but despite all his cockiness and bravado, he isn't nearly as confident as he makes out.
His divorce knocked him badly (including Rachel marrying someone tall, rich and handsome) he's struggling with his new life, not seeing Grace nearly as much as he wants, living in a shitty apartment, with very little spare money, and working with the adonis that is Steve McG isn't helping.
He's falling for Steve but doesn't think he'd ever be good enough for him (can't match up to Smooth Dog's gung-ho SEAL pals) and Steve would be never interested in him because he's unattractive/short/damaged goods/too much baggage/etc. When Steve finally works up the courage to make a move, Danny rejects him thinking it's because he feels sorry for him or is making fun of him in some way.
Would really like to include Steve's reaction to seeing Danny shirtless for the first time (maybe he's spilled his coffee and needs to change shirt or he got covered in crap chasing bad guys and showers - and Steve sees him in just a towel hanging low on his hips)
I'm basing this particularly on: Danny's comment of "I look like a waiter, you look like James Bond", but also Danny noticing Steve getting 'eye-humped' in the club, Steve asking him how he managed to pull someone as cool as Rachel.
- Originally posted by fritti13 at Bitter Ex
Steve has a crush on Danny (duh) but thinks Danny is straight (of course he's bi). Until a old "friend" of Danny's shows up...
with bitter feelings toward Danny and spouts off to everyone who will listen what a good lay Danny is and other intimate details, taking great delight in stirring up trouble for Danny. Steve goes into Protective!Steve mode but also learns that he may have a chance with Danny!
- Originally posted by fritti13 at Serial Killer
Can someone please, please adopt this rabid bunny? It is eating my brain.
I want to let it feed off of someone else's brain. Serial killer rapes and kills a man. A week later another.
This one is a personal
friend of the Gov. so he assigns H50 and they go to scene. Lot's of press hanging
around trying to get interviews with H50 about the case. Danny steps up and makes
the obligatory "No comment, this is an ongoing investigation but I guarantee we will get
this creep". The media is all over this.
A 3rd man turns up, same MO and the pattern becomes clear. All three are btwn 25 - 35, Caucasian,
under 5'10" and blonde. H50 realize that maybe it was not a good idea that Danny had
been on TV. Turns out they were right to worry. BAMF!McGarrett.
- Originally posted by black_sluggard at Steve/Danno Post-Finale
Danny and the others are starting to make progress in their investigation to clear Steve's name. Unfortunately, they still need Steve's input, and wary that Wo Fat could have ears anywhere in the system, it's been difficult finding a secure way to communicate with Steve. In a bout of desperation, Danny trades on HPD rumors and manages to arrange conjugal visitation. While in the first few months they use this time to discuss details of the case, the time Steve has spent in administrative segregation for his own safety has started to take it's toll. Steve is growing somewhat desperate for human contact, and providence has given him Danny.
TL;DR: Sham conjugals turn into non-sham conjugals.
- Originally posted by huntress69 at Based On A Movie Bunny: Danny Thinks He's Dying
Based on one of my guilty pleasure movies, "Short Time": Due to a test mix-up...
(another Danny Williams was in the hospital for testing that day) Danny thinks he's dying and has (maybe, if he's lucky) a month left to live. He finds out his life insurance only pays off if he is killed in the line of duty. In order to leave something for Grace, Danny becomes supercop (even Steve is wide-eyed), ignoring danger and trying his best to get killed - of course he doesn't, but does rack up numerous commendations. On top of it all, he cashes in his 401K + IRA and begins to spend money on the most inane things (what those are, is up to the author). Anyways, he ends up in some extremely bad situation and thinks this is it, and of course Steve finds him, and just when they're about to jump off a building together (there's a bomb and they can't diffuse it) he gets a call about the lab mix-up.
Of course they manage to take care of the bomb, and Danny is going to live, except now he has no money/savings/apartment - nothing. Steve comes to the rescue and thus they have a first time.
- Originally posted by dreamwind83 at Crack Pure and Simple
Uh...I have to say my mind has turned to molasses, there is no other excuse for this. During a case, a day hiking with Steve or something else, Danny offends a priestess...
or the spirits or something and gets changed into an animal. Unfortunatly for him, he becomes a unicorn. Grace of course is over the moon about having her own Unicorn, even if the unicorn is her Danno. Kono finds it all horribly amusing and takes loads of blackmail pictures and sends them to his family in New Jersey, maybe even threatens to build a Unicorn!Danno Facebook page. Chin is sympathetic to his plight and smuggles him cocopuffs and masaladas. Steve is both amused and worried he won't get his boyfriend back. Also, where is he supposed to house a mythical creature without everyone on the islands finding out? Especially when Unicorn!Danno keeps escaping to track down virgins to cuddle with. And really, he has no reason to be jealous of the virgins getting unicorn cuddles, right?
- Originally posted by misspuddle at Gabby dumps Danny
Gabby dumps Danny but he doesn't tell anyone, because he's embarrassed at another failed relationship. When Steve bumps into Gabby a few weeks later, he finds out the truth.
He's hurt Danny didn't tell him, but decides he'll help Danny find someone else because he wants Danny to be happy - even if it won't be with him.
So he decides to help Danny "get back on the horse" by taking him to bars and clubs to help Danny meet women, except despite his best efforts to find Danny someone, it's him that always seems to get the attention and telephone numbers. He just doesn't understand why women can't see how attractive, funny, smart and just damn hot Danny is. It hits him just how much he wants Danny. But he keeps pushing for Danny to find someone, because he knows Danny's straight.
In the meantime, Danny hates going to bars/clubs "to pull", it's never been his kind of thing, but he enjoys being with Steve, even if his ego does take a battering when superSEAL's out with him.
Cue some hurt/comfort/angst...but the boys do finally get together.
- Originally posted by dreamwind83 at Is this all one-sided?
Ok, so this one is a bit angsty. Can be either season 1 or 2. Steve and Danny get drunk, maybe after a case or while undercover, etc. While drunk Danny tells Steve he loves him...
and they have sex.The next morning Danny wakes up early to a call from Rachel asking him to take Grace to school, so he goes even though Steve is still asleep. Things seem to stay the same for a while after that. He and Steve don't really have sex again but they spend more time together on "dates." Danny is happy, happier than ever since coming to Hawaii until he drops by Steve's place one day and finds Steve and Catherine having sex. Do things work out for Steve and Danny or does Danny stay heart broken?
- Originally posted by misspuddle at Danny shaves off his hair
We know Danny's mane is his pride and joy, but what if he shaves it off for some reason? Maybe going undercover? Or something silly, like gum in his hair?
Does it affect the way Danny acts? or how people act towards him?
Is there teasing about Danny colouring his hair - it's not just sunlightened (because it's two tone even in the photos of Danny in New Jersey)
And what does Steve think?
- Originally posted by dreamwind83 at Ghost Whisperer
So after watching last nights season 2 Halloween episode, I got to thinking. Danny doesn't believe in ghosts and what not but we find out he saw a ghost of an old lady.
What if he had been seeing ghosts since he nearly died because of the sarin attack. What if he hadn't realized he was seeing them, but after finding out the old lady at the appartment had been a ghost he starts to worry about everyone new he meets being a ghost. What if some ghost start following him asking him to do things for them and that makes the paranoia worse and he starts to think he is having a mental breakdown. How do the team respond to his sudden change in behavior? Maybe there is a little McDanno H/C as Danny tried to work through having his world view about the afterlife being flipped wildly off kilter.
- Originally posted by misspuddle at a little bunny
Either a little solo bunny, or a bunny to include as part of something bigger... Danny is between apartments, so is staying with Steve again.
As a thank you for letting him stay (again), he decides to tidy up the garden as a surprise for Steve (and maybe he's missing his little garden from his home in Jersey).
Steve comes home to find Danny in the garden just wearing his cut offs, hanging low, real low (like the pic below) showing his tan line. Whilst the sight short circuits Steve's brain, Danny seems to be completely unaware of the effects he's having.
Up to author what happens next.
- Originally posted by simplyn2deep at Rachel hires a hitman
This idea comes after watching Dateline where Chris interviews a man who offers his services on craigslist to take care any problems someone would have with another person, but he says he's not a hitman.
This would be an AU where Rachel places an ad looking for someone make her husband disappear because he was making it hard for her to move on with her daughter and new husband.
That's where Steve comes in playing the hitman and everything gets recorded. It's shown to Danny and they go through with the hit by making up his body to look like he'd been killed.
The pictures are shown to Rachel and she's arrested as she's paying Steve and then she sees Danny sitting in Steve's truck with their daughter.
- Originally posted by dreamwind83 at Mermaid Song
We know Danny like (loves) Bon jovi, but I can also picture him really like Train.
I would love to see Danny listening to the song Mermaid by Train, maybe singing along with it and smiling. Steve and the others catch him and tease him about his singing voice (good or bad) and his song choice. Kono starts teasing him about having a crush on her because of the song and Steve who has one heck of a crush on Danny gets silently jealous. This goes on for a while with Kono and Danny flirting with each other making Steve even more jealous. Then one day while they are in the Camero Danny's phone starts playing that song as a ringtone. At first Steve thinks its Kono but then he realizes that it is actually Grace and Danny reveals that he is reminded of his daughter when he hears the song. Happy McDanno ending of course. ;)
Hmmmm, estou super inspirada!